Ecole Supérieure de Gestion
Ecole Supérieure de Gestion, aka ESG, is a member of Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM). It was founded in 1975 and consisted of ESG Business School, ESGCI International and Communication Business School, ESGI Computer Engineering School, ESGF Business School, Paris School of Business and Pôle Paris Alternance. By far, PGSM is one of the biggest private higher business and management education centres. PGSM is a highly internationalized college and currently has over 5,500 students from more than 80 countries around the world. Foreign students accounted for 20 % of the total students. The graduates contribute their knowledge in different regions of the world. More than 400 professors and business experts are teaching at the school.
EMBA Program Introduction
• Application-oriented courses: Courses are based on advanced international management theory, and some are designed by experts who study China market in depth
• Teachers Expertise: Instructors are well-known experts and professors from Hong Kong. In the third biggest international financial centre, the lecturers possess unique insight. Besides academic knowledge, they also have rich practical experience
• Chinese teaching, no communication barrier: Chinese courses are more suitable for students
• Part-time classes, one weekend class per month (4 consecutive days)
• Completed within 12 to 18 months
• Graduates can attend the congregation held in France
• The college was recognized by Ministry of National Education
• It is included in the recommended list of higher business school by the Ministry of Education of PRC
• Ranked the 2nd best business graduate school by French Newspaper "Le Parisen" in 2011
• Ranked the 1st best business graduate school by French Newspaper "Le Figaro" in 2010
• Certified by AACSB and EFMD. Graduates may further their studies in France or in other parts of the world.